Coordiantor & Partners
– Meeting Games, Ice Breaker Games, Energizers, Group Dynamics Activities
– Group Work, Brainstorming, Questionnaire
– Reflection group work and peer learning, Assessment Tests, Youthpass Flowers Method
– Interactive presentation and feedback from the group, Q&A
– Workshop, group work, collaborative solution production, storytelling and good practice sharing
“The World is Digitalising, What About Us?” In the workshop, participants were divided into groups by country and prepared presentations on the importance of digitalisation for their CSOs, youth work and how it shapes the young people they work with. Each institution shared at least one good practice example of how digital tools are applied in youth work in their country and all good practices were analysed.
– Visual and artistic production, group work, brainstorming
In the “I have a message” Short Film Making – workshop, the participants were divided into groups and worked on short films with messages highlighting intercultural dialogue, tolerance or issues that they think are important for young people. They first edited, shot and created their 5-minute short films using the free digital tools they learnt in the previous workshop.
– design thinking
– Use of digital tools